Open Church Listing
Senior Pastor Positions
First Assembly Church in St. Peters, MO
First Assembly Church desires a Spirit-led pastor passionate about the ministry to the church – to reach the lost and help everyone who enters its doors to find freedom and maturity in Christ. To qualify, candidates must:
- Be a true shepherd of the congregation, nurturing people at all stages of their spiritual journey;
- Possess an evangelistic heart overflowing with love and compassion for all;
- Rely on the Holy Spirit and be sensitive to the Spirit’s direction and expression;
- Be a Spirit-led visionary;
- Be a dedicated student, preacher, and teacher of God’s Word;
- Be an experienced servant leader committed to developing others;
- Be energetic, approachable, and available;
- Possess effective communication skills;
- Model Godly character and faithful Christian living;
- Possess appropriate administrative, organizational, media, and financial skills;
- Hold ministerial credentials (Ordained) with the Assemblies of God.
- First Assembly Church is a well-established, vibrant church in suburban St. Louis. Our church, with an average Sunday morning attendance of 400+, serves a diverse congregation through a wide range of ministries. It offers a large, modern facility with worship center, dedicated children and youth spaces, offices, café, and other activity areas.
To learn more about our church, visit http://firstassemblychurch.org/.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide links to audio/video presentations of pulpit ministry and social media presence.
Central Assembly of God, St. Joseph, MO
Small church with big heart and stable core of church workers, operating in modern facilities including Family Life Center, is seeking a Pastor for the congregation. The church is celebrating its 64th Anniversary in 2018. Perfect position for bi-vocational minister, minister in two-wage earner family or retiree. Situated in heartland of the Mid-west in a city of 70,000 that boasts four Assembly churches. Requires ministerial credentials issued by General Council Assemblies of God or one of its Districts.
Salary/Housing compensation $31,000/yr.
Reply to Pulpit Committee at our private mail box, Central
Assembly, 3831 Frederick Ave. #164, St. Joseph, MO 64506.
You can email us at
Kansas City, MO - First Century Church - Part Time Family Life Pastor
First Century Church is a 3-year-old portable church in the northwest corner of Kansas City, Missouri just outside the small suburb of Parkville. We are small, but growing church, and are looking for someone who loves families that can help take our church to the next level and make an impact in our church and in our community. This is a part-time position with room for growth as the church grows.
- Clear personal salvation experience required
- Track record of personal Christian character & conduct required
- Pastoral reference required
- Ministry-related education preferred, but not required
- Previous kids’ ministry experience preferred, but not required
- Previous local church ministry experience preferred, but not required
- Comfort in working in portable setting (set-up, tear-down, no central office)
- Ability to organize/coordinate teams
- Ability to recruit volunteers to serve
- Ability to communicate (written, digital, speaking) to small groups of kids & adults and medium-sized groups of kids & adults
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead/Coordinate set-up & tear-down of kids’ area weekly
- Choose & organize Sunday morning kids series & lesson plans
- Lead, schedule, train, develop, & recruit volunteer kids ministry team
- Ability & willingness to teach/lead any age class from nursery - 5th grade
- Clear, timely, & frequent communication with kids team, other church staff, children & parents
- Build relationships with church members/attendees within overall church
- Attend all staff meetings (every 3-6 weeks)
- Lead/coordinate other kid-centered activities that may arise (VBS, camps, etc)
- Assist with all church-wide events & outreaches
- Ability & willingness to teach in adult gathering a few times per year is a plus
Kansas City, MO - Rock Creek Fellowship - Part-Time Worship Leader
Rock Creek Fellowhip of the Assemblies of God is looking for a part-time worship leader on Sunday mornings. The duties of the worship leader will be to work with the Pastor to plan, prepare, and provide the worship experience in the Sunday morning gatherings. Anyone interested should contact Bunny Hartzler at 816-637-9868 or email her at lakemaurerretreatcenter.com
Holts Summit, MO - Assembly of God - Part-Time Children's Pastor/Director
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is interested in working with children primarily on Sunday mornings at this time. Must be currently credentialed or actively seeking credentials with the Assemblies of God. Contact Pastor Richard Sullivan @ email@example.com.